Here’s how you can perform an ab rollout:
- Hold the Ab Wheel with both hands and kneel on the floor.
- Now place the ab wheel on the floor in front of you so that you are on all your hands and knees (as in a kneeling push up position). This will be your starting position.
- Slowly roll the ab wheel straight forward, stretching your body into a straight position. Go down as far as you can without touching the floor with your body. Breathe in during this portion of the movement.
- After a pause at the stretched position, start pulling yourself back to the starting position as you breathe out.
- Go slowly and keep your abs tight at all times.